13 May 2012

Superhero

It's Mother's Day today. And here's what my son presented me with, a school project nicely formatted, printed, decorated and laminated. Names omitted to protect the guilty; vocabulary and punctuation original.

IF MY MOTHER WAS A SUPERHERO...

If my mother was a superhero, she would be Super Librarian. Speed reading would be her power she would be able to read a full book in 10 seconds! Since she could read books so quickly, she would be the smartest woman on the planet Earth! She would be like a human encyclopedia. Everybody would want to use her brain power for assistance in doing things. She would help detectives solve mysteries, scientists research the impossible and doctors come up with cures to irradiate cancer once and for all! My mom would be a wealth of knowledge if she was Super Librarian, but she would also fight crime on the side. When she's not being a super hero, her alias would be A. O., a german writer with four kids and a husband.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! LOVE FROM S. 2012


Not much to add to that, is there? Except perhaps this picture of Steve, modelling my superpowers. To the Library, and Beyond!

Life, the Universe, and Superheroes. I gotta get me a cape.

2 comments:

  1. well that is just the sweetest thing! I knew it was S.!!! My L. wrote in his card that I make a marvelous chocolate cake, an outstanding artist,terrific story teller, happy, energetic, and a reader!! LOL! It's so wonderful how they REALLY see us!
    Happy Mother's Day Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he writes the best Mom's Day messages. Hope you had a great day too!

    ReplyDelete