15 July 2012

Holding Pattern

I haven't got anything to say. Not even supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. So I won't say it. There isn't any particular reason for any of that, just that most of my wit and inspiration sort of drained out my ears and evaporated in the heat; and what little was left of it got spent on stuff I was obligated to do (like course work for school).

So this blog is currently flying a holding pattern, waiting to come in for a landing. Don't worry, it'll happen eventually. Meanwhile, here's a pretty picture of a petunia to keep you occupied:


Life, the Universe, and Holding Patterns. Thank goodness for petunias.

3 comments:

  1. It's getting pretty crowded up there with so many of us in the holding pattern. I suspect the skies will clear come Sept.. Have a great summer my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm hoping to come in for a landing sooner rather than later. But not today. Happy Summer to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens! No worries! Lovely petunia~ :D <3

    ReplyDelete